Terms of Service Guarantee
Students receive a 100% guarantee up to 30 days after completing the All-in-One Complete 7 Lesson Course. To qualify for the guarantee, students must complete all lessons including homework assignments, making beats, recording, mixing, mastering music and music business planning.
30 days after course completion, students who cannot produce, record, mix and master that qualify for the 100% guarantee must complete the Terms of Service Guarantee Submission within 30 days after course completion to receive the 100% guarantee. If you would like more info, contact us and request more info about the 100% guarantee submission.
Terms of Service
01) Student is contracting with Blue Sound Studios LLC. Once Blue Sound Studios LLC has determined existing efforts and long term goals, Blue Sound Studios LLC will consult and assist music business, promotion, networking and marketing planning. Blue Sound Studios LLC does not provide legal advice. No consulting is ever a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
02) Student agrees to the responsibility of completing assignments and contacting personal student adviser on all questions, struggles, requesting assistance and communicating updates through CMPS Support on homework before consultation scheduling or moving to the next lesson until the course is confirmed completed by the student adviser.
03) Student acknowledges and agrees when song/beat/music homework is submitted, that Student shall have the right to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter, the homework submissions for any purpose deems necessary or desirable and will maintain copyright ownership of all homework submissions or otherwise uploaded.
04) Student acknowledges and agrees that all files supplied for homework, course work, lessons: (a) artist/producer/copyright owner as applicable, are granting a limited, non-exclusive license to use the materials solely in connection with participating in homework and only during the student active status, (b) Blue Sound Studios LLC is granting Student a limited, non-exclusive license to use the Blue Sound Studios LLC materials, (c) Student has no other right, title or interest in the materials, and (d) any use of the materials other than as permitted by this agreement will constitute a violation of the agreement and may constitute copyright infringement. Student hereby does not reserve any rights in and to the homework submissions.
05) Student hereby grants Blue Sound Studios LLC, its partners, successors and assigns all present and future homework submissions a royalty-free, exclusive, irrevocable right to use and promote homework submissions for exploitation throughout the universe, in perpetuity, by means of any and all media and devices whether now known or hereafter devised.
06) Blue Sound Studios LLC shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any homework submission, or to develop, produce, distribute or otherwise exploit homework submissions, and you shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
07) Student represents and warrants that all homework submissions: (a) are owned, original, previously-unrecorded work, (b) are not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim, (c) do not infringe upon or violate the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity, (d) do not and will not violate any applicable laws, and (e) are not and will not be defamatory, libelous, pornographic, or obscene. Student hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Blue Sound Studios LLC and their affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of your warranties, representations or agreements hereunder.
08) To achieve the desired results, Student will complete homework, exercises, assignments and agrees to adviser’s consultation scheduling and recommendations as personally instructed by assigned student adviser. Student agrees that if homework, exercises and assignments are not completed or if Student does not contact Student Adviser via email or phone within a one month period, Student’s status will be set to inactive. To receive adviser support, student must first submit a request to CMPS Support. Adviser will determine course of action to provide support first through CMPS Support then consultation if adviser deems necessary.
09) Any student adviser support requests including behavior that is rude or disrespectful will not get answered. Continuous rude and disrespectful behavior, at the discretion of student’s adviser, will result in school suspension without warranty/refund. Student’s status will be set to inactive.
10) Inactive students not in contact with their student adviser via email or phone within a one month period are ineligible for the 100% terms of service guarantee. Inactive students are ineligible for student adviser support via email or phone.
11) Inactive status will result from non-payment of agreed payment plan terms. If a payment is skipped, student status will be set to inactive.
12) Inactive students can become active students at any time period. The student adviser reserves the right to approve or reject an inactive student’s request for active status in the event the student has not contacted the student adviser via email or phone within a one month period. A $75 Re-Activation Fee is required to re-activate student status. Courses are training / mentoring / service oriented. Due to information services, digital information, copyright law, & duplication capabilities, all items, payment plans & services are non-refundable. Blue Sound Studios LLC encourages Student to take 100% advantage of student adviser in order to receive the guaranteed results.
13) Upon receiving coursework, the course is not completed, until student adviser emails or submits in writing to Student that the course has been completed, Student is an active student.
14) When Student meets the following requirements: enrollment is paid in full, all homework assignments have been completed and the student adviser emails or submits in writing that Student has completed their course, Student active status will become alumni student status.
15) Student agrees to not share, lend, duplicate or distribute any course lessons, emails or correspondence. Course lessons and correspondence remain the property of Blue Sound Studios LLC and are licensed, not sold for use on Student’s computer. Blue Sound Studios LLC reserves any other rights not expressly granted to students. All lending, renting, copying, duplicating, trading or reselling of this course or its contents (also modified contents) is strictly prohibited. Student cannot upload or download this product to any database, BBS, blog, website, torrent or server. In effect, any such action is piracy, is therefore illegal, and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Each lesson is stamped with Student’s name and will be identified in such piracy cases. The right to use the course is granted to the original end-user of the product and is NOT transferable. This means Student cannot sell any course lessons or correspondence second hand.
16) Blue Sound Studios LLC reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. Use of ComputerProducer.com, enrollment, school materials, student adviser support and continued use of service indicates acceptance of the Terms of Service. Student should check this Agreement periodically for modifications and their effective dates at https://www.computerproducer.com//about/terms-of-service/