Procedures for Dealing with Possible Infringement of DMCA Regulations
Blue Sound Studios LLC complies with the requirements put forth by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. Blue Sound Studios LLC will expeditiously investigate any alleged case of infraction on copyrighted material available on its computing network, and take appropriate action.
Requirements for Investigation
All notices of claimed copyright infringements must contain:
- Name and contact information of the complaining party
- Clear identification of the work(s) claimed to be infringed
- Identification of the material infringing that copyright, including an electronic location (URL or IP number) and timestamp with the appropriate time zone indicating when the material was last seen.
- A statement by the owner of the copyrighted material indicating that there is good faith belief that the material in question is in fact a violation of the DMCA rules
- A statement indicating that the complaining party is either the copyright holder or a representative authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Notification and Removal of Material
Upon receipt of notification, Blue Sound Studios LLC Compliance Team will investigate and track down the offending material. Local users linked with the material will be notified of the transgression and instructed to remove the copyrighted material from the computer. A note of compliance is expected from the user within two (2) work days. If such notice is not received within that period, network access to that computer will be removed and the user instructed to contact the Compliance Team in person or over the phone, at 1.305.407.3778.