Our main curriculum is The 7 Lesson Course: Becoming a Music Producer and Audio Engineer and is designed for beginning, intermediate and advanced students looking to take their music from hobby to professional. The course is for anyone just getting started and anyone doing music for 1 to 10 years who wants to do Hip Hop, RnB, Reggaeton, Dance, Pop and Rock styles of music professionally.
The course teaches Basic music theory, Advanced Computer Music Theory, Songwriting, Music Production, Sound Design, Audio Recording, Mixing, Mastering, Starting your Music Business. To put it simply, Students learn how to get results with their own equipment.
Here are some of the facts, realities and challenges in making the jump from music as a hobby to professional.
Through the years traditional music education mirrors really expensive tutorials.
- The 7 Lesson Course teaches the foundational languages of creating producing music.
- Students get the ear training and road map training of how to make radio ready music using their own equipment.
Although there are MANY arguments in the industry about what is ‘industry standard’ and what ‘everyone’ is using and what you can or can’t use to make ‘professional music’, these factors are really small in comparison to the bigger picture.
At the end of the day there are only 4 things that truly matter:
Either their music is radio ready professional or its not.
Either people like their music or they don’t.
Either they know how to run their music business or they don’t.
Either it takes a really long or really short time to create music and run their business.
The goal is to save on expenses, stay afloat financially for the long haul and develop a long-term music career.
Our curriculum provides a foolproof mentoring and life coaching solution that gives guaranteed results:
- Students get hands on training using their own equipment.
- Learning AND internship is done at the same time.
- At the end of the course, each student will be able to write, produce, record, mix and master their music in 3 hours or less.
- We also develop a personal music business plan, promotion and networking strategy customized for each student.