“The truth is, there’s no better time to be happy than right now… Your life will always be filled with challenges” (Richard Carlson)
How many times have you stopped music production due to crazy circumstances in life.. How many times have you put your desires on hold because of fear and uncertainty? How many times have you done these things and then realized everything works out in the end?
Here are some tips on how to stay inspired writing songs during challenging times:
- Spend an hour chillin, make sure NOT to do anything pertaining to work, Just reflect…
- Take time to remember where you were a year ago and the year before that…
- What were your challenges then – do you even remember them?
- How different are you from that person a year ago or are you exactly the same?
- Do you still have the same group of friends – if so, if not, why?
- Have you picked up that instrument you have always wanted to play?
- Are you producing music as often as you would like?
- Are you listening to the same music or have you been exploring new sounds?
- Has writing songs touched new realms or are they still the same?
The path of the song writer and music producer is always about growth and the expression of your experiences… Taking time every now and again to uproot everything, to reflect, and to see what is truly around you can be inspiring, can provoke much growth, and can be a push of encouragement in challenging times…
If there is anything we can help you with, setup a free training consultation below.